Fitness Photographer With 500+ Magazine Covers
If you’re looking for the best fitness photographer for your next fitness photoshoot, then it’s about time you talk to Jason Ellis, also known as The King of Covers.
Widely recognized as the world’s #1 fitness photographer, Jason has a genuine passion for fitness, and has helped celebrity athletes and elite fitness models over the past two decades land numerous magazine features and magazine covers through his professional fitness photo shoots.
Why Jason Ellis is The Right Fitness Photographer for Your Next Fitness Photoshoot
Your next big fitness photoshoot could be the launch of an exciting new fitness magazine cover, or even the start of a fitness modeling career, so choosing the right cover photographer is an important decision for you to make.
Here’s just a few of the reasons Jason Ellis is the best fitness photographer for your next fitness photoshoot:
- Over 20 years of industry experience with a range of clients, from celebrity athletes such as Tony Horton of P90X, to elite fitness models like Paige Hathaway
- A personal fitness enthusiast with a passion for fitness
- Director of 3 documentary films, starring big-time names such as 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, and Tony Horton – founder of P90X
- The latest, up-to-date technology to produce stunning quality photos that capture your fans
- Expert fitness photography lighting equipment to highlight exclusive definition, tone, and shape that normal photography just can’t capture
- Professional fitness photography studios in both Los Angeles and New York
The Fitness and Bodybuilding Photography Expert
Whether you’re preparing for a fitness model cover shoot, or a place in the spotlight of a top fitness magazine cover, Jason Ellis is the fitness photographer that has what it takes to get you your dream gig.
Over 20+ years in the industry have taught Jason a thing or two about fitness model photography, and how it can be used for bodybuilders wanting to take their career to the next level with secret industry-only knowledge of fitness photography poses, fitness photography lighting, and state-of-the-art photography equipment that all combine to produce spectacular results for your photo shoot.
Results Speak Louder Than Words
Of course, anyone can talk about their results, but can they walk the walk?
Having photographed fitness industry icons such as Tony Horton of P90X, elite fitness model Paige Hathaway, and 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, Jason Ellis has influenced the careers of many star-studded fitness model names.
Email email@example.com and take your career to the next level now!